I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

22 October 2010

Photographers and Speech Patterns

There was something else I was planning on talking about, but I forgot what it was, so it probably wasn't important.


That's the argument my dad would always make when we wanted to tell him something and forgot it.


But that's bull.


Well, since it was for this blog, no, it wasn't so significant, but it still bothers me.


Anyway, TWO POSTS in TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS!! Don't get used to it. Srsly.


Yesterday, a photographer from yearbook came to worknights (I forgot about it yesterday, k?) and took photos for, of course, yearbook.


And I was one of 2 sophomores on the staff, so she went and took pictures of me.
I hated it. I hate having my photo taken.


When she was taking photos of the other staff members, she'd be standing on the oh-so-stable computer desks, leaning over the new macs, lying on the floor, doing a bunch of stuff to get a good shot.
Someone should take photos of her.
__________________________________________


I've started to be a lot nicer to people. I haven't been as biting or mean to them lately. It's weird.


And my voice has gotten deeper, and I'm talking a lot more slowly. I must be going crazy.


and then I ran out of what I planned on writing, which actually seemed like a lot in my head. hm.












On another completely unrelated note, I'm reading a book called the Invisible Gorilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment