I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

29 October 2010

I just remembered the third thing I was going to write about on my last post.

Sooo....


*silence*


Heh, you have a "silence" button on there, too?


Er... not really... I just didn't press anything.


Then why was there that "*silence*" thing up there?


Probably to show that there was a pause.


If you want, I could do crickets!


*cricket* *cricket*


Oi, I didn't even tell a joke!


Anyway.
It seems.
That.
They.
Have. 
Given.
A--


Oh, just tell us already!!


I'm not even telling you guys. You guys are in my head. You should already know.


I think she was just voicing what your readers must be thinking


Whatever.


Anyway.
Did you know they put up an age restriction on trick-or-treating? 
Some states said 20, others said 12.
Guess what Texas said!
12.
So my friends are quite bummed out. 
Poor things.
of course, I haven't done any trick-or-treating since 5th grade, so this does not affect me.
but it's a bit amusing, eh?
Well, some of my friends are short. They can pretend to be 12-year-olds and take candy? 
IDK.


_________________________


You know, it turns out one of my favorite singers, with one of the mildest voice and songs out there (well, not a mild voice, but it has this soft air, get what I mean?) has this one song, and some of the lyrics were a bit disturbing. 


With the help of aheeya.com, I translated the lyrics and I got this:



title-Smiling Angel
artist-Sung Si-Kyung

You make my heart keep pumpin'
I can't stop my self lovin' you
Geez, I think I have a crush on you

Tell me that you love me I cannot stand that you're never mine
You really break my heart
Even when I'm angry, if I just see your smile... the idiot I am

You're too pretty to anyone who sees you, like a tempting apple
I want to bite you, I want to hold you
Getting hit by your arrow of pink light
You're too kind to people, so everyone's deceived 
If you haven't forgotten you're my lover
Quit being so mischievious around me
I get so jealous and I can't think striaght-- I'm so uneasy

Tell me that you love me I cannot stand that you're never mine
You really break my heart
Even when I'm angry, when I see your smiling face... The idiot I am

(Rap)
Ya break my heart feeling blue got no clue 
don't wanna leave ya 
i want to conceive ya come to my complete mind
Come with me and fill my empty heart, just stay with me
I'm looking at you, along with my empty heart, stay with me
I threw out your yellowing picture in my wallet, don't hide it

Even if you become wrinkled, I won't mind. You're like an angel
I want to hide you so no one can see you
Can't you be a doll just for me?

I worked so hard so you'd come to me. I don't wat to forget you
I feel so uneasy

Tell me that you love me I cannot stand that you're never mine
You really break my heart
Even when I'm angry, when I see your smiling face... The idiot I am
Tell me that you love me I cannot stand that you're never mine
You really break my heart
Even when I'm angry, when I see your smiling face... The idiot I am
Tell me that you love me I cannot stand that you're never mine
You really break my heart
Even when I'm angry, when I see your smiling face... The idiot I am

Now, please direct your attention to the first and second lines of the third verse.
"You're like a tempting apple. I want to bite you."

Isn't that just a little bit... o.o

ANd then the last line of the third-to-last verse.
Can't you be a doll just for me, it says.

Doesn't that sound just a little bit... scary? Not scary, per se, but... you know...

I mean, I'm sure it's better than the first opening to Higurashi, or Alice Human Sacrifice

But still. It kinda makes me think of this one song by the vocaloid Kaito, Sweets Devil, I think. The apple part at least. I'd link to it, but I think I've linked you to enough disturbing songs as is.

Still, I still love this song. I just won't be able to hear that line without laughing for a while. :D
CCCCCCCCCCCC>
^Ice cream. Well, today was a bit cold for ice cream.

I really want ice cream right now, but I'm too scared to go out into the living room. Cuz I need to cut through there to get to the kitchen. Cuz my mother's mad at me. I mean, she's been mad at me before, and she's made it clear that even if she's mad at me, if I'm hungry, she's okay with me coming out from my rock and getting something to eat. 

But it's still scary.
I was so hungry a while ago and I went out to the living room (she already gave me diner, but I wanted more afterwards, but I was too scared to ask for more ;A;) but then I saw my parents on the couch, my father watching TV, and my mother on the computer. I kinda stood by my door for almost a minute, clenched my fists and tried to take a step forward.

As I lifted my foot, my dad turned his head to look at me. I was like "OH SHIT!" and nearly cried in fear and ran back into my room to hide under my rock until I could stop shivering. Not that my dad would do anything to me, but it was scary~~~~~~~~~

AND I WANT ICE CREAM!!!! 
TT.TT

Aah, what do I dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???????????????????

CCCCCCC>
CCCCCCC>
CCCCCCC>
CCCCCCC>
CCCCCCC>
CCCCCCC>
CCCCCCC>

So much ice cream... BUT I STILL CAN'T GET ANY! 
D:>
*cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment