I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

03 September 2010

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And there's no school on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be really, really, really excited, but I'm o tired..... guah... and I have a ton of homework.... I mean, it's not all due next week, but it feels like so much...
And all my teachers seem to be loving group projects because almost all of my 6 weeks tasks are group projects. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

__________________
My friends keep bothering me to put my drawings on Deviant Art. I keep saying no, but they keep insisting. And I keep insisting that I won't, but they keep insisting that I do. It's awful. Why do they want me to put up my artwork anyway?  They've already seen it. No need to let the rest of the world see it. Really, I do not want to give the whole internet world access to my awful scratchwork.
That's really all it is. It's something to keep my hands busy. It's easy, and doesn't require much effort or thought. I just draw to have something to do. They really have no meaning. They're just there. And they're happy just being there. There are enough artists who upload their work anyway. If I were to take a career in art, then, sure, I'd do it. But I'm not. Not drawing art. Literary art. 

And my friend got angry at me for saying that. Why am I not allowed to be honest? She also got pissed when I refused to obsess-- no, when I refused to be more dedicated to Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji. Jeez. 

______________________
I cleaned my room for the first time in months.
I am tired. Really, really, really tired.
But my room is clean!
I'd forgotten there was an actual floor below my desk. 
It's covered with carpet and everything! Amazing, right?

Anyway, I am really, really tired right now, so I'm not gonna expend the effort to write another long-ass post. I'm sorry.
But, hey, it's less shit for you to read.



I'm so tired............... *dies*

1 comment:

  1. hi...

    how r u ?

    pls visit my blog

    http://bestsneakersbudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete