I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

19 September 2010

I got a pack of tarot cards today.
They are very, very pretty. They're actually very fun to use, but I still need to memorize all their meanings. *sigh* 78 of them, wow. I even went and made a box for them. :) It took forever to make, cuz I'm a clumsy idiot, but it's a cute box, even though its lid won't close properly all the time.


I tried to do a reading about ad sales (no one was in when I checked today. It seems weekdays are the best times to ask about ads only... I need to be in school. Blegh.) with the three card spread (problem, advice, how it'll work out) and the first two seemed pretty okay, but it never gave me a clear answer on how it'd work out. The first time didn't really give me a straight answer, so I tried again  and it said it'd end badly, and then again and it said something will change. Nothing to say if it's a good or bad change, but something will change. Maybe that just means there's no clear outcome? *sigh*


But, looking at the pictures, I kind of want to design my own tarot cards. Just for the fun of it. 


Anyway, I just wanted to say that I got a pack of tarot cards, and it is really, really fun. :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I have tarot cards too, except they look really different from yours. I love the intricacy of your cards... Mine are also in a box in which the lid won't close, since there's also a book and another box in it too.
    Also, weekly spreads are fun because then in the morning you can check the card of the day and see if it relates to what happens that day... If you remember to check it. o_o

    ReplyDelete