I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

15 September 2010

It says I have 10 followers... I could have sworn it said 11 a while ago.... o.o


I mean, I even did the blog post "welcome 11th follower!!"


But it's not the eleventh follower who left... I'm not sure who it is...
But there was an 11th! I know there was! 


Of course, there's always the chance that that eleventh follower was just a delusion created by me so that I could have something to be happy about....


Or I could just be going insane.


Aa, someone help me><


_________


I really shouldn't even be blogging right now. I've been so busy because I have so much work to do.


And ads. It's really stressing me out. 


Last year, I had one to two hours of homework tops. I had plenty of time to watch anime, read manga and be a total otaku. Do you know how many episodes of anime I've watched this week? Less than ten. IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


I used to watch ten episodes a day. What the hell happened?


My brother's always so grumpy nowadays. He's always complaining about something or other, and he's turning out to be a total bitch.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT, BITCH!!! 
That kid needs to stop complaining. If he snaps at me one more time, I swear....


It seems I'm gonna be this busy until second semester on senior year.
I hate you, school.


On the bright side, they finally got the Japanese Club up and running! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Finally, I'll be able to see my friends from last year! 


________________________


Humans are very, very shallow creatures. The world is run on a basis of names and appearances. The thing is, humans are so vain, so hypocritical, that they do their utmost to hide it.


An example my dad told me was that Rice University is a very good university, but no one cares because it's in Texas. They're trying to get non-local students, but what non-local student would apply to a university in Texas? Conversely, if Harvard was in the south, no one would care about Harvard. Imagine Harvard being in Texas and Rice being in New York State.


But Korea is the complete opposite. No, it's still completely crazy about name and appearances, but they're so blatant about it. If I were to get into an Ivy League school like Yale and I went to Korea, I could get money, lots of money, if I were to tell a parent how I got into that university. But what if, by some chance, I wrote some random crap, they thought it somehow made sense, called it genius and accepted me? I tell them, "Oh, I just wrote random crap on my essay" and they'll tell their kid to write random crap.


Korea is also very big on no gays. But if there's a young, good-looking actor and he says he's gay, they say, "oh, it's fine!" And then if an old, not so good-looking guy comes out, they'l go and treat him like some kind of monster, as if it's his fault he likes men instead of women. Why so blatant? At least try to hide the fact you're so... human. 


I mean, looking at Korea from that viewpoint, it's hard to see it as a country. It really just looks like a bunch of people grouped together because they happen to live on the same landmass, and they go and decide, "you know what, screw appearances! We'll be the most name and rep-oriented country ever!" 


And then I kind of realized... I almost want to be like Korea.
No, not in the whole name-and-appearance-is-everything-and-I-shall-live-accordingly part. The part where they're so free that they'll go and live that way. They'll do such glaring actions that just show how shallow they are without even a thin, hypocritical attempt at veiling it. 


I 'll be the first to admit that humans suck, and I'm only human. I want to live that way.
Of course, that's just an ideal.
If I were to actually live in such a direct, honest way... 
Well, you know what most people think about South Korea. The only real thought I seem to get from people about it is that it's kind of... crazy. (I personally think Japan is a bit more crazy, but still.) And Korea is really... crazy... But it's a nice, free crazy. Until you go and look at the country. 


I remember in 8th grade, there was a Korean guy in my gym class, and he'd always call me "Such a Korean."


I don't act very Korea.
I don't even like Korea that much. (Even less now, cuz nowadays, K-pop SUCKS)
But I guess I almost want to be "such a Korean"


Of course, this is all just rambling, so it might not make much sense.
Really, nothing I write makes much sense.... @.@


________________


I've been feeling less depressed lately. I went and hugged a friend... twice. TWICE! In one day! I'm going crazy.


The ironic thing is, she's the one who's usually all happy and bouncy and huggy, and I'm the depressed and depressing one who'll bite you if you try to hug me. But now, I've been getting more happy-ish, and a bit more huggy, and she's starting to get depressed more.


Aa, what is this world coming to?


When another one of my friends heard that, she said the world's going to end.
Why won't it? 2012's too far away, just go *boom* now! Stupid world, do you know how long I've worked for this?? Well, I gave up on conquering this world, but still! 


Oh, that reminds me.
Are-chan had a dream about God creating the world, and he was  this shrimpy little otaku-looking glasses guy. He didn't want the humans to know other gods existed so he told them they weren't real. He was really cute holding these little humans like dolls. And I wanted to do a shonen-ai manga on that. It'd be adorable! And probably not graphic...I can read graphic, but I can't draw it. Writing it is worse, for some reason. But, if someone were to walk in, written yaoi is a lot less recognizable than drawn yaoi. But still.


Anyway, in the manga, it turns out the world is just a group project for a school for divine beings. It's not even the real thing. It's practice for when God creates a good universe, where stuff makes sense and he won't make all these dumb mistakes. Like humans. And politics. And reality shows. Oh, God, in the real world you make once you're out of school, do NOT let them make reality shows! They're awful! How can people watch them??


Anyway, God didn't mean to keep the world for so long. He kept trying to throw it out (eg: turn of the century! 1999!) but then he decided he doesn't want to. 2012 will be a cleaning-out of his closet, so we'll see if he decides to trash it or not. *wink*


So the uke, of course, is "God" and the seme is this human who somehow ended up in the god school. I really want to work on it, but I have no time to draw except for when I'm in school. 


Can't they just make me busy in school, and then have free time at home? Please??? 
God, when you create your real world and finally give up on this school project, please get rid of schoolboards. Or try to make them better. (Good luck with that)


It'd be hilarious if  I could make a religion out of this.


Anyway, I have homework to do, so Sayounara for now, and maybe, MAYBE I'll post again soon!


Oh, damnit, I still need to do that webcomic thing... How many of you actually want to read it?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment