I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

03 January 2012

Semester 2: Day 1

Okay, so today wasn't too bad.
None of my classes were as miserable as they usually are, and some of them were downright tolerable. Already, I'm starting to wonder if those 2 weeks of vacation were just a dream... Did they really happen? As soon as I got out of the car and entered the courtyard, I had the very strong feeling that I had never left. 


I should make another resolution.
My alarm is set at 6:46, and when it goes off, I will damn well get up at 6:46! I am a grown (teenage) woman (girl)! I have discipline, goshdarnit! (I have no impulse control and I hate myself for it!) 


Anyway, I just found out I have a couple extra weeks to write an essay, so I can go do that over a weekend! Isn't it wonderful? Wonderful, wonderful. And I mean it this time. 


Anyway, I'm actually doing homework right now. That is to say, I was, but then I decided to start blogging because procrastination means momentary happiness! Goddamnit I need to fix that... Anyway, I'm actually doing most of my homework the day it's assigned, which means I'm kind of starting to improve a little bit... Bah, wait til next week.......


And I miiight be able to go to bed before midnight today! Woo hoo, I am just rocking and rolling here...


And while I have a couple of hours of homework, my lovely freshman brother has none. Did I have that much free time in freshman year? Is that what it was like? Oh, let me go back, let me go back. Let's just hope I can survive until the second semester of senior year! I can do this! Rah rah! Hear me roar, world! 


Anyway, I have homework to finish, but I felt like reporting on my first day back, and while it doesn't feel like the first day back after a long vacation at all (the general grogginess is felt every day!) it actually wasn't that terrible. 


So, yeah. Doin' my homework the day it's assigned. This is an achievement.
Oh, and this is my second post of the week. Bahahaha! 
Guwah, I need to get back to my homework...


Oh, and we've reached WWII in US history, which is gonna be fuuun. Except we only have two weeks to learn about it, but I have books and movies and historical articles on Cracked.com. 


I feel like I should give this post a proper conclusion, but I didn't really have a plan for it, anyway. And, whew, there went 15 or 20 minutes. Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment