I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

30 January 2012

More Realizations

So, my brother got a new tablet, meaning I get his old one! Yaaay, the universe ain't so much of a bitch after all! 


Um, anyway, I realized something else on the way home from school today. 


I have a cousin who's somewhere in Canada at the moment. She is already a decade old, and I may or may not met her nine or ten years ago when she was a wee little bawling lump of skin and mucus. I keep forgetting that I have a ten year old female cousin who's the daughter of my mother's brother. I met her older brother a few times, but I've never met her, so it's a little bit hard for me to believe she exists. 


And then I had this realization:
She's existed every day since the day she was born. 


Yeah, she doesn't only exist when someone talks about her. She's a real, live human being who breathes oxygen and annoys grown-ups with her talk of unicorns and sparkles and unanswerable questions. 


This probably seems pretty obvious. More than pretty obvious. That, actually, should be blatantly obvious. 


And this is just another small look into the brain of an egotistical teenage girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment