I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

01 January 2012

I've just remembered...

What that last resolution was supposed to be. I will blog more often. I posted way too often when I first started this blog, and the writing was crap. Which isn't to say this writing isn't crap. We'll see. 


Anyway, recently, I've been blogging less and less and instead of just letting this blog die, I've decided to try to keep it alive. Because I have people who read my writing, and I have people who seem to like it (again, for some... unfathomable reason...)


So, I will try to blog twice a week, but I don't know if I'll be able to keep that resolution for longer than, oh... half a week. 


But, I like having this support for what you guys can tell is a crumbling ego, so this blog stays up!


(In case you couldn't tell, I hate myself a bit for waking up at about noon... I HAVE SCHOOL IN 2 DAYS WTFUDGE AM I DOING?) 


Yeah, basically, what I need to work on this year (and the rest of my life) is IMPULSE CONTROL. Because procrastinating and doing dumb things lead to stress, which leads to illness, which leads to quicker death! 


_____________


Also, I have a twitter now. 
I've mentioned that I draw a few times on this blog, and in case you guys thought I was lying,
HERE:
http://kylix-bacchanalian.tumblr.com/


I started it only recently, but I decided that I will take the effort to post WIPs (works-in-progress) and doodles on it, because I want to start to make a name for myself in the internet's artistic community so that I could maybe start taking drawing commissions. So spread the word to your friends, if you feel so inclined! (Shameless self-advertising wut?) 






_________




Ahem, anyway, 


Happy New Year, guys! 
Again....




I actually didn't have anything in particular to talk about (except what I wrote above, which is technically stuff to talk about, so why am I saying...) 




Uh...
I'm glad you guys liked the story yesterday.
Hearing feedback was a nice way to start the year...

1 comment:

  1. tumblr = instafollowed.

    yay! bloggitybloggityblog! But feel free to post whatever, whenever - I read it allllz. xD

    (I slept in till noon too. And school starts on Wed. for me. So I have, what, 3 nights to fix my sleep schedule? Funn.)

    ReplyDelete