I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

28 July 2010

We went and bought ninety dollars worth of manga today~~

And! 
Two of them were yaoi!
Well, four of them were for my bro, too.
but I got a lot of manga.
And the Bungaku Shoujo light novel!
And we ate dim sum!
Today
was a very happy day.


Four volumes of Jing:King of Thieves, four of Goong, five of Switch, one Bungaku Shoujo, Alone in my King's Harem and Only the Ring Finger Knows


The ones for Jing:King of Thieves was for my bro. I bought him two of them as an early birthday present.
The brat officially becomes a teenager, and thus receives an excuse for being a first-class bitch on August first! 
And he went and got the Prince of Persia game for the Wii, which is the only game console we possess, much to my chagrin, bitterness and misery.


But, I think I'll get the Final Fantasy game for the Wii in a few months.... Thinking about it.... I'll probably end up buying it. 
But I really want FF 7. And Kingdom Hearts (All of them) 
*sigh*


Ignoring how many times I broke the "an ellipses has THREE dots, not two, not four, not twenty-six. THREE!" rule,
Reading yaoi made me very happy.
Even though only one of them (Alone in my King's Harem) had anything even remotely explicit, and it wasn't even that explicit at all. Even Lily Hoshino (the mangaka) said "there's not enough screwing" about one of the chapters. I laughed at that. For a long, long time.


I just wanted to report that I bought a bunch of manga.
Well, my mother had to pay for half cuz I didn't have enough money (meaning I'm broke now except for maybe 2 or 3 dollars in change in my wallet) 


You guys can all go back to your day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment