I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

21 July 2010

On the 23rd, I'm leaving for a journalism camp at Texas A&M. 
I'll be there for three days.


I've never stayed anywhere overnight without my parents before.
Lame
Shut up! Hey, why are YOU the one who says this?
We're all thinking it. Who cares who says it?
..............................


I'm kinda scared, though. 
What if my roommate's the type I can't stand?
Meaning?
Meaning, every type of human on earth.
Unless she's a fujoshi! Then, even if she's the preppy-est, bitchiest, most disagreeable person on earth, I will find a way to be her friend!
...I'm not exactly sure how I should reply to that.
Don't. 


I'm really kinda nervous, though. Seriously. I know NO ONE who's going on that trip! At least, I don't know of anyone I know going.......... Journalism-sensei made a joke about the possibility of having a roommate from a different school, but...... That won't matter for me.
Because I don't know anyone.
I hope there's a fellow fujoshi, at least a fellow otaku there..... I've actually watched Gintama, so I'll be able to talk about it! Ahahahahahaha! Well, only a few eps. But it's actually very funny, and they're not blowing each others' brains out with swords or fists or guns. I like the idea. Aliens coming to Japan instead of Comodore Perry's black ships.


I feel like they're always referred to as black ships. Were they really black? 
Or is it because they took over and forced  it to Westernize? (really, they made the Japanese feel the need to, I guess)


Anyway. I feel like newspaper and yearbook are where the preppy people are. I can't stand it. All their optimism and cheerfulness. It makes me gag. 


Well, I'll just pray to every god, demon, devil and divine being I know of, and hopefully I'll have good luck during the trip.
(Please let my roommate be a fujoshi. Please let my roommate be a fujoshi. Please let my roommate be a fujoshi. PLEASE LET MY ROOMMATE BE A FUJOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


私のルームメートはふじょしでいますように


On another note, we had dim sum today! 
Yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment