I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

22 July 2010

Dang it, I know I'm posting too often....

Ignoring the fact that that ellipses had 4 dots instead of three--
Go fix it.
But then I'd have to move my mouse all the way up there, click, press "delete", and then I'd have to erase the sentences I've written since.
You really ought to think more.
No, scratch that. You really ought to think.
Thank you for that.

Anyway! 
Hey-- I do think! This post is about something I just thought of!
If it's something like the last post... don't bother.
Heh... 
I wanna know! What were you thinking about? And how many brain cells do you think you lost in the effort? You know, it's really not good to overwork what few brain cells you have.
........................ Okay, I'll tell you!
I think she ignored the last two sentences....
Shut up.

Apparently, there was this case where a fireman or policeman or something like that died in the line of duty. He was in his second marriage, only the woman was a man who had a gender change. In Texas, gay marriage isn't allowed, and the woman wasn't considered a woman by law. He had kids with the first wife, but not with the second. So the first wife sued the second wife so all the benefits would go to her kids and not wife #2. 

But, (and I know that this wouldn't happen, but hypothetically) what if, by some mistake, a guy was born, but he was registered as a girl. So, despite the fact that he has something dangling between his legs, he's seen by the law as a girl. So, would he be able to marry a man because some doctor made a mistake and the boy was registered as a girl? Conversely, would he be unable to marry a woman because of that, so if he wanted to marry, it'd have to be with a man? 

I was just thinking about that when I was teasing my brother about his femeninity.... feminity.... femininity. I really need to stop overthinking things.

To think you could think of something like that, even though we all know you're not going to sleep until 1am and thus only have a few hours of sleep, resulting in various embarrassing, potentially traumatizing mistakes?

.............I'm trying to think of a retort--- but! There's a difference between thinking and foresight, okay?
Oh, so you're just an idiot with misplaced priorities who also has no common sense.
Wha... bu.................GUAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************WE ARE HAVING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE*********************

*cough*
Yeah, that's it.
What the hell, technical difficulties? The writer being an idiot is about as far removed from "technical" as you can get. That implies that there's something complicated and requiring a lot of brain power.
Oi, whatchu tryin' asay?
*********************************************

Erm, we're having a few more technical difficulties, so please leave now before things get ugly. I hope you have a nice day, and we shall try to fix this as soon as possible

Idiocy isn't something you can fix!
Neither is meanness, but we'll just have to deal with it! >:P

No comments:

Post a Comment