I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

22 July 2010

Damnit , I'm leaving tomorrow. 
For the journalism trip. 
But I don't wanna wake up at 6:30! But we have to leave really early! The earliest I've woken up this whole summer was 8:30! And I was pretty much dead the whole day.


Aah......... 
I can't sleep on buses >< 
My mother told me to set my alarm to 6.30.
Why? What day is it?
The 22nd.
... OH SHIT!!!! 


Ugyah, what do I do? 






_____________


Oh, and I had a friend make a group for my yaoi cult on Deviant Art. It's called FuwaFuwaFuFu. Fuwa Fuwa is a sound effect for light and fluffy. I'm going to assume FuFu is for FUjoshi and FUdanshi.


So, our god shall be called FuwaFuwa-sama! And there are two minor gods called Seme-kami and Uke-kami! 


Bwahahahahaha! I like this idea more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment