I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

23 August 2010

Uwah, uwah, uwah... 10th follower?????

Yes, I know. Second post of the day. 


But!
There is a good reason for it. 
My blogger dashboard said "10 followers"
Uwah~~
I feel so happy! Double digits!!! Bwahahahaha!!!! 


Anyway, welcome to my blog, Jah Hucha. 
Ufufufufufu.
Ignoring that crazy laugh, I'll repeat the stick around, comment every now and then to let me know that you're there, yadda, yadda.


But, seriously, you might want to get your mental health checked.
My blog?
Follow?
Seriously???


Gah, that is not to say that you should, "unfollow", of course... it's just... Wow.
Ten people.
Ten.
Ten people are crazy enough to click "follow" on my blog. Just... Just wow.
wow wow wow wow wow.
*sniff* 


Oh, wow.
10 is also the grade I'm in.


Amusing, isn't it? I get a 10th follower the day I start 10th grade. 


*Please excuse me while I go and rant to myself* 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. this post is WIN. so postmodern.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete