I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

16 December 2011

And as the smoke cleared, he looked up

And he asked: 


Is it over? 




OMIGOD Today was the LAST DAY OF FINALS meaning the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. 


So, starting today, I am free. Free! Freeeeeeeeeeee!! 


That is, until the third day of January comes around...
Buut that's a whole two and a half weeks away! Next year! So, that's like an eternity, so I don't need to worry about it. 


So, uh, yeah. I just wanted to announce that school is over and I feel happier... than I was when school was still going, so I guess that's an improvement. 


I hope you guys have a great winter break/holiday season if you don't have a winter break and try not to make plans that'll get you killed! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I finished my last final today too...but school doesn't get out till next thursday. :((

    Have fun over your break! I've got tons of plans, can't wait till mine starts.

    ReplyDelete