I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

30 December 2011

December's almost over.....

And the number of followers I have has inexplicably gone up again. 
Two mysterious people either actually enjoy my writing and would like the opportunity to read future posts or, more likely, they were possessed by some sort of hate demon and/or threatened at gunpoint to follow this terrible excuse for a blog. 


As the list of followers on my dashboard doesn't follow any logical order I can decipher, I can't really tell which of you are new around here, but I welcome you anyway and I thank you for actually liking my writing and thinking, hey, this fellow seems fairly reasonable. I think I'll read more.


Unless it's the hate demon/threatened at gunpoint situation. In which case, I'm very sorry about your predicament and I hope you are able to escape the hate demon and/or suspicious agents very soon. 
_________________________


So, uh...
Including today, I have a whopping 4 days left of winter break. Lovely, that thought. I mean, I suppose it's not such a terrible number... Except I still haven't done any of my homework.
Ahahaha
I should probably get started on that now...
Aah, high school.... such a lovely, lovely thing....


Anyway, the end of 2011 means the beginning of 2012! So, you guys better put together your disaster survival kits! Y'got less than a year left! 






Again, new followers, welcome, and thanks..... (And good luck, which, even if you're not in the hate demon situation, may be useful to you later. Just looking out for ya, 'kay?)

No comments:

Post a Comment