I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

23 November 2011

HOLY COWPIES We're Three Years Old

So, about halfway through my 8th grade year, I wrote some stuff about woodshop safety rules at a high school I was looking at. I probably wrote some other stuff, too, but I wrote it, clicked the big orange "PUBLISH POST BUTTON" and a few days later, someone commented, and then, for some unfathomable reason, decided to follow my blog. 


And that's how my blog was started, three years ago today. 


And I wrote pretty much a post a day, and most of it was complete and utter crap. After a while, I posted every few days and my writing became a bit better. Now, I post every month if I remember, and my writing is still crap. 


But, somehow, I was able to get 16 or so followers, and it looks like people actually read my writing. 


And, uh, I guess I wanted to take this chance to thank you guys. I mean, this blog's not a particularly huge part of my life, but I do enjoy it and I do find joy in reading your comments. There's the whole, "This blog wouldn't be here without you guys," which, frankly, is cheesy and not entirely accurate, but, really, thank you. Thank you for having read, reading and continuing to read this blog.


I think I probably missed my blog turning a year old, and then two years, but, hey, third time's the charm! Or something like that, I really don't know. 


I actually don't have much to talk about (then why have you written so much already??) so I guess I'll stop here.


But, again, thanks. 


And I hope you guys will continue to read this blog, but, really, if you do have any intentions to do so, you should get yourselves checked out. 










Just in case I don't post tomorrow, Happy Thanksgiving! 

1 comment: