I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

01 August 2011

Phew it's been a while...

Just so I can get this out of the way, TODAY IS YAOI DAY!!!!
(DON'T GOOGLE IT YET)
(Because 801 can be read as "yaoi" in Japanese.) 




So.
That zombies/crayons/tigers story is coming. I promise. It's sitting in my list if posts with that orange "draft" hanging on it, laughing at me. 




So... um... I'm not planning on ranting about yaoi today. You guys probably know what it is, and if you don't, I dare you to go google it. However, in accepting that dare, you agree that I hold no responsibility for whatever finding out what yaoi is may cause. 


*ahem*


__________________


Since it's already August, I have, like, 3 weeks of summer left. 
I don't want to go back.
I know junior year's going to be horrible.
A friend told me she wanted to go back because she missed socializing.
I called her crazy and we moved on, but I suppose I do miss having people to pretend to laugh at my lame jokes. 


That reminds me, I still have some history work to do. 
Aw, man. 


I really haven't done anything so far.
Well, my parents forced me to do calculus and chemistry work, but besides that. I've spent a lot of time drawing and very little time writing. 
And I'm kind of sick of waking up at noon every day. 
I have my alarm set to nine, but I always shut the thing off. 
Today, I may or may not have improved. I hit snooze the first time it went off and... turned it off the second time...


Luckily, I'm not waking up at 3 every day. 
Mostly because I'm not staying up until three...
I'd love to, but I can't.
Especially now. 


______________________________


Hm. There was an anecdote I wanted to share with you...
Oh, I remember now. 


When I was in fifth grade, we had a student teacher. Two of them. They were both young woman and I remember nothing about them. Actually, later that year, we got another one. The third one was an amazing person and make the news once, but I don't remember her name. 


Anyway, those two first ones. We asked them how old they were a few times, and they told us to guess.
The most common guess?
16.
It didn't occur to our little 10-year-old minds that, Oh, we can be teachers in our sophomore year! Wait...


That took up way less space than I thought it would, but it still never ceases to amaze me what a small child will believe. 
___________








My mother just walked in with omelette rice (look it up). 
There are also little sausages cut to look like octopi! I squealed.
So, I will be eating, and here this post comes to an end. 
Let's hope I can squeeze in another post before the summer ends (THE ZOMBIE ONE) because once school starts, I won't have time to do anything D:

3 comments:

  1. school starts in 2.5 weeks for me. noooooooo I don't look forwards to having to readjust all over again. (lunch = )
    --
    awesome anecdote is awesome.
    ~~
    Omelet rice sounds good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh y u mess up my comment blogger?

    (lunch = *cringe*)
    ---
    Omelet rice sounds good...*promptly looks it up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh~ Yaoi day? I'm going to have to start celebrating every year! XD (I tried to make hotdog octopi once... I failed)

    ReplyDelete