I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

21 August 2011

Dun dun DUNNNNNN

Oh. My. Divine. Entity. Of. Questionable. Existence.


School starts tomorrow.
I am slightly terrified.
But partially because I haven't felt that "Daaaannggg summer is soooo looongggg.... When's school gonna staarrrtttt?" at all this summer. Usually by this time, I'm like, I don't wanna admit it, but I can't wait for school. |:<


Right now, I just want two more weeks. Not two weeks of work my parents told me to do, but two weeks of time wasting and sleeping.


Cuz I've had approximately three days total of doing nothing but wasting time and sleeping. 




Also, I'm pretty sure that crayons/tigers/zombies story ain't coming. Not this summer, anyway. I'm sorry. It'll come eventually. Someday. Someday, that story shall come. 


___________________


I really want to do a short comic about motorcycles. But. I can't draw motorcycles. At all. But I shall try. 


I also realize that maybe I should try writing stories in a realistic setting for once in a while. Stop doing fantasy and try out realistic fiction for a change.












Maybe. 
Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment