I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

22 August 2011

Day one: Wonderful

Just... 
I don't even...


School.


Today was the first day of school.
And it was awful.


I mean, it certainly wasn't the worst possible day in the world, but it was much, much worse than freshman year. So much worse. 


I have math first thing on A-days. Wonderful. I actually don't mind that, but it's too damn early to think! Anyway, most of the class consisted of people from summer school. I may have talked to one or two people in summer school, but one of them is in another period and the others are waaay on the other side of the room. We have assigned seating, but it'll change, so maybe it'll be okay. Or maybe I'll make friends with the people at my table. Pfft. 
But. 
Since we were going to every class, we were in first period for 20 minutes. I decided to write up some character sketches since we weren't doing much. But then I realized. One of the characters I was about to write up had the same name as the guy beside me. So I had to quit writing out of embarrassment. It's really no big deal, but I hate having characters with names of people I know. 


I knew a couple people in most of my classes-- check that, I knew many people in most of my classes but I dislike almost all of them. It's terrible being antisocial, since I can't even work up the effort to pretend I like talking to them. 


Also. 7th period.
My homeroom teacher from last year is a sophomore english teacher, but for whatever reason, he also has a junior english class, and I was put into that class. Since I'm always put in 7th period english and I had a friend who always had that class that period, it was my only chance at having a class with a friend I could talk to about manga and yaoi and shit.


But.


She was in a different class.
And I do not like the students in my class one bit.
And all the noise from that class gave me an awful headache (which still hasn't gone away, thank you so much, fellow juniors.) 




So, my brother entered high school today, and his only problem seemed to be boredom. My only problems were crushing disappointment, loneliness and an awful headache. 


I hope you have a wonderful high school like, Bro. Enjoy it for the both of us. 














To end on a brighter note, apparently someone from my homeroom caught my brother running around the courtyard this morning, arms outstretched and yelling like a maniac. He does this. And he does worse. Often. 


So, all in all, today was wonderful. 
I hope you all have had a wonderful day, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment