I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

05 December 2010

It's amazing how many posts I started writing, forgot about and ended up never publishing or deleting. 


I got very little done this weekend. It's very saddening. On Friday, I thought, "I'll do all my homework today and tomorrow. And I won't have to rush through it next week!" 


But it never happened.
I need to stop procrastinating.
It's very saddening.












Yesterday, my dad go a set of Chinese chess and Go. The board is for Go on one side and for  Chinese chess on the other.


I can't even play western chess so imagine how well I did with the eastern one. 


You have five soldiers, and he can move one space forward or to either side. There are two cannons and they can move anywhere as long as they're jumping over something, but they can't jump over or take another cannon. There are two horses, they go one space straight and one diagonal, two elephants that can go one straight and two diagonal. Two 'cars' and they can go straight any number of rows. There are two knights, and they can move anywhere within a little area of four squares called the "castle" where the king is. They can all move one space within that "castle." 


I really, really suck with the game.


Go is kinda complicated, but I'm better at it than Chinese chess. It's very sad. I can actually beat my bro at it. It was very exciting. But he kept flipping out when I took one of his stones.


*sigh*




And I still have homework to do.


Aah, weekend, where did you go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment