I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

12 December 2010

I got a new laptop

It's a MacBook Pro. 
"For professionals. Not high schoolers like you," as my father put it.
All I could respond with was, "I'm sorry?" 


I've been doing that a lot lately, the "I'm sorry?" as if I guess I'm sorry might be the correct answer, but I'm not sure, and I don't want to end up sounding like an idiot, but I do anyway because it ends up being a question.


Anyway, moving all my crap was a pain, but I really, really, really like my new computer.
It's so clean and shiny~
But it's heavy.
But it's so shiny~~~~


My grandparents came on Friday. I asked for the Ookiku Furikabutte manga from them, and I was just expecting maybe the first two or three volumes, but they went and got me 14.
Not that I'm complaining, of course. 


Last night, I played Go against my grandfather. My dad said he's probably in the top 1% of amateurs... but I won! Mostly because he helped me through the whole game... but I won! 
And then I played Godori with my bro and grandmother, and I kept losing. Pwah.


But my computer is so shiny~~


Please excuse me while I take this all in. 

1 comment: