I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

01 January 2011

Welcome to 2011.

Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, and we hope you'll enjoy the ride.








Yeah, that was pretty lame.
Anyway. It's January 1, 2011. 
Meaning it's gonna take a while for me to start dating papers correctly.
Happy New Years, etc, etc, even though I probably should have said this when I was staying up late last night. (Early this morning?)


Anyway, thanks for sticking by this blog for so long, please seek professional help if you plan on continuing to do so, and I hope we have a great year.




I probably had something I wanted to say, but I forgot what it was.
Happy New Years, and let's hope I get all my homework done in the next 3 days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment