I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

10 January 2011

And Writers Block Strikes Again!!!

I'm supposed to be writing the first draft of my story for Newspaper... but I can't think of how to write it, sooo....
I am procrastinating here instead! Woohoo!! Yeah! And no one's cheering! Except me! Great!


Anyway, it's a feature story about a teacher and her situation, etc, etc, and it should be all fluffy and touching, but I don't feel like writing anything fluffy or touching. And I've had back pain and stomach cramps all day. Pooh.


Oh, for our Personal Projects (this really big, if pointless, projects all the sophomores have to do...) we went to see our mentors today, and my group's mentor looked at the first chapter for mine, which is a novel. I thought my writing style was crass and childish, but you know how he described it?

Sophisticated!

Apparently, I am able to write sophistocatedly and shit. And that probably isn't a word, cuz there's a red line under it right now, but let me revel in my moment of glory! Bwahahaha!!

Ok, done.

And I've been pretty hyper all day. I think it might be because I actually ate breakfast this morning. Odd, huh? 

I was also planning on writing a short story next time I blog. Well, actually, that was a while ago, when I planned that, so it would be THIS time!! 

So...

Because my writer's block isn't fine with just blocking the journalism part of my brain, it's kind of made me unable to think of any way to tie three objects into a story. How about next time? I promise. (Don't count on it, folks)

Oh, and a few friends and I are doing a Mahou-shoujo manga parody! Only instead of girls, they're boys! And their objects that give them power are activated by VOICE COMMANDS! And their hair changes color when they go in costume! And all this other crap to make it make sense. Relatively. I'd like to start working on a preview thing, and try to animate some things and words and make it look just like any cliched movie preview out there! Only the only thing I have is Pencil, and it's one of those things where you have to draw every frame, so it'll take a while.

In a WORLD...
     of ENDLESS CLICHE...
            five boys....
                  and ONE FERRET... (please don't ask)
                         must BREAK BOUNDARIES...
                                 find a mysterious object...
                                        SAVE the WORLD...
                                               and fine ROMANCE...
        The 498th summer... (it sounds cool!)
                  (INSERT SERIES TITLE HERE) (yeah, I should probably think of one)
                          THE SAGA BEGINS NOW

Like that! 

Only it'll have no voices cuz I can't voice men. Or boys. At all. So sad, eh? I guess I could try and pitch down my voice? I'll find a way! FuwaFuwa-sama (god of all things YAOI) is ON MY SIDE! Bwahahaha!!


And even though it's gonna be, like, a 1-minute preview, idk if I'll actually finish it, or if we'll ever get around to actually writing the damn thing, but this'll be a nice thing to kinda keep me going, and maybe, if I make it REALLY AWESOME (as in passable, and not hideous), watching it might make me more motivated!

Wish me luck! 

And I still have no idea how to start my article!

1 comment: