I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

31 August 2010

For some unfathomable reason (well, I think it might be because they're trying to level out the classes, but still.), they went and changed my schedule.


So, now, I have English with another teacher for 4th period. 
Y'know, I have nothing against English class, but this move made me lose the 1 (count it, ONE) class where I had a good friend. (WHY??? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME???) and I don't really like the teacher too much. I think if I had started out with her, I might have been okay, but she seems so strict and teacher-ly and not as easy to get along with as my previous teacher. *Sigh* Most importantly I NOW HAVE NO CLASSES WITH ANY FRIENDS!!! Sure, people I will eventually become friends with, and I people I know, but no friends. It's so sad. I'm so alone.


And now I have Business for 7th period. Good bye, B-lunch. Good bye friends who have B-lunch. (I think I'll either have C or D lunch now. Ugh) So, unless a friend of mine magically appears in that class with me, I will be completely and utterly alone. 


A friend also had her schedule changed out of the blue, and on the bottom, it said that it was so they could level the classes, so I highly doubt that they'd be so kind enough to give me my old schedule. 


WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?????


In the beginning of the year, when I had English with a friend, I said, Hey. Maybe there's a God of English or Literature who likes me! So he put me in this class with a friend! And the God of School just hates me, so the rest of my schedule is like hell.


Well, where'd you go, Eigo-gami??? 
Wherefore dost thou forsaken me? 
Art thou not a God? Thy silence rings deafening within my ears! 
In the back of my mind, Oh, sweet memories! 
Aa!
But that is lost! 
I now standeth here on this mound of loneliness! 
Oh, fie! Oh, for shame! 
I standeth here, abandoned. 
Alone.
Alone! 
Oh, what pain it be to be alone! 


Blah, blah, blah, etc, etc, etc. 
I'd continue, but I don't want to rant for too long and  I don't feel like expending the effort to continue with some kind of fake, pseudo Shakespearean wordage. It's a pain, you know? 


Like the pain of having them do this to me! WHY??? Can't you just leave me alone? Let me be! The classes from which I was moved weren't even that crowded, anyway!! 


ああ,誰か助けて
でも
その言葉を聞った物はもないから。。。


________________________________________


In French 3, we're reading Le Petit Nicolas et Les Copains. 
And there was one part where one person said "terrain vague terrible"
They were talking about an empty lot.
And she asked us, Is "terrible" (French accent) a good thing or a bad thing?
Bad thing! He said terrible, just like how Indigo said all the time in middle school! (Oi, are you there? Do you still say that?) 


Au contraire, said French-sensei, looking down at the papers on the table in front of her. Still in French, she trilled, "It's a good thing. Like how you're always saying "ass." Like a good-ass burger"


HUH???


"Like "stupid ass" is a good thing, but when you're using that with a thing, like a good-ass burger, it's a good thing, non?"


So, this was the first time we ever heard our teacher actually openly say a swearword, in English, in class.


It was quite amusing.
How do you say... You had to be there?


*Gets slapped*
Guah, I'm sorry!!! 


Anyway, I guess I should just accept my misfortune and move on with my life, eh?
[Yes!]


But, first, I will continue ranting.
Seriously, this is so no fair, randomly switching my schedule like that, why didn't they do that for people who wanted schedule changes--


*gets slapped again*


Damn, I was kidding!! 


*Slap*


Ugya!! 


All of a sudden, *laugh* guy became *slap* guy...


No, it's not me. I don't approve of violence. It's her.


Huh? I never did anything!


I see! 
This is all a part of your plot to overthrow me and take over the body!! You'll never take alive!!!


That's the point. I don't want you alive.


Uwah, such a fast, cold comeback!! 




Here ends my useless rambling (sorry...) and you may now go on with your day :)
Sorry I keep complaining so much. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment