I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
-Marshall McLuhan

06 March 2011

I know a promised a story this time, but....

After day after day of unsolicited story ideas, random plot points and characters appearing as often as wild pokemon when you're running through tall grass and actually have somewhere to go, you find some time to yourself, settle down, take up a pen, and try to write.


Weeks of brilliant ideas you don't want to use, and finally, finally when you want to think of something, when you're not preoccupied by a stupid essay or when you're not lacking pen and paper...




IT STRIKES.







Yess, yesss, feeeel the laaaaammeee!!!


Aah, dreaded writer's block.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have homework to do and hours of procrastination to DARN TO AN ETERNITY IN THE DEEPEST, DARKEST DEPTHS OF HECKKK!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment